Yes! There are additional requirements for debit card rentals. Debit card rentals are available for in person vehicle pickup from the Downtown location only. Not available for Airport pickup location rentals. Not available for contact-free pickup option.
Please see full policy for details: Bozeman Policy
and General Policy
. The following is a summary only:Debit Card
- Debit Card must be in renter's name
- Debit card must have chip
- Pre-Paid debit card not accepted (for example: NetSpend, Bluebird, AMEX Serve, Chase Liquid, are NOT accepted)
Provide unrestricted MT driver’s license (no learner’s permit, etc);
Temporary (paper) driver’s license not accepted;
- Montana Renter:
- MT Driver's license with address within 30 miles of rental location
- Non-Montana Renter
- Driver License accepted with AIR travel itinerary and proof of air return ticket
-If Renter Has Own Full Coverage Insurance Policy (Liability and Comprehensive and Collison in force on policy)
- Address on insurance must match driver's license.
- Additional Proof of Residence Required
- Document dated within 30 days (bank statement / utility bill / lease agreement. Insurance document does not fulfill this requirement)
- Deductible: comprehensive and collision not greater than $500
Security Deposit is $300
-If Renter Does Not Have Own Insurance Policy, must qualify to purchase and purchase Collision Damage Waiver.
Security Deposit is $300.
- Two forms of proof of residency dated within 30 days - address must match driver's license
- Utility bill / Phone Bill / Bank Statement (Account must be current and in good standing)
- Proof of residence document must match address on driver license
- Pay stub dated within 30 days
- Rental vehicle may not exit the state of Montana.
Available Vehicle Classes:
- Economy, Compact, Mid Size, Standard, Full Size
- Compact, Mid Size, Standard
Please see our policy pages for full details.